Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Wisconsin Vacation

I am in Wisconsn on vakshn. I am having fun, fun, fun! I wet on the jet sce, wet fishin on the bot and wet in the hot tub. Satrda we wet to the stat far. I soe my cusins and I ridid the rids. I soe los of animls and at hune iscrem, coatin cade and a choclet shac. On Sunda I playd woce toces with my cusins. At nit I soe firwrcx and I at rostid mrshmlos. It wus so cool!!!(I am in Wisconsin on vacation. I am having fun, fun, fun! I went on the jet ski, went fishing on the boat and went in the hot tub. Saturday we went to the State Fair. I saw my cousins and I rided the rides. I saw lots of animals and ate honey ice cream, cotton candy and a chocolate shake. On Sunday I played walkie talkies with my cousins. At night I saw fireworks and I ate roasted marshmallows. It was so cool!!!)

1 comment:

  1. It was great having you here this summer. Think about how much fun we will have next year...are you ready? Maybe you can share your fishing secrets with the rest of us and then we can have a fish fry!! I love the picture of you with your "Trophy Catch". Love, Gramma

    ReplyDelete