Monday, June 15, 2009

What A Weekend!

Frida I went to go met daddy at pae wae. I yuozd chopstix . it wuz soprfun. Satrda i climd a maotin. it wuz scare for ella. She wuz ok bcuz I wuz thar. Sunda we went to truadr goz. We lict pushg the litl crts!

(Friday I went to go meet Daddy at Pei Wei. I used chopsticks. It was super fun. Saturday I climbed a mountain. It was scary for Ella. She was okay because I was there. Sunday we went to Trader Joe's. We liked pushing the little carts!)

I am siting on the top. (I am sitting on top.)I wuz climeg. (I was climbing.)I am sitig in a hool. (I am sitting in a hole.)

2 comments:

  1. YOU LOOK CRAZY HIGH ON THE MOUNTAIN, HUNTER SAID YOU ARE SO LUCKY!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd say you had a terrific weekend. Who would have thought you could use chopsticks...Gramma needs some lessons. I am so proud of you being so brave and taking care of Ella so she could enjoy climbing the mountain too. You are a wonderful Big Brother! It won't be long and you will have to help Ava as she will want to join in....get ready! I know you will be there for her too. Can hardly wait to hear what you did on your next blog....it is always such fun. Love, Gramma

    ReplyDelete